Wednesday, January 19, 2011

The Word

41 DAYS TILL MARCH 1ST DEADLINE

Aaron had the talk with Eric last evening.  I went out for cocoa to give them privacy.  So I know little of what actually went down, but I thought I'd share with you Aaron's email to me today.

I shall reserve my comments till another time.  I especially enjoy Aaron's lovely turn of phrasing about tuesdays toward the end of the email.  He HATES tuesdays.

Much love,  Beth

***************

Hey Punk,

So my talk with Eric went well.  I told him that Peter only knows about him being here since December, and that I didn't tell him how long he's actually been living with us.  I told him that it had to do with the fact that the apartments aren't legal, and Peter didn't want 3 adults living in an illegal 1 Bedroom Apt.  I first told him only that Peter wanted him out, and then I gave him the date; bad news first, then good news, y'know.

He seemed pretty relieved when I told him that he had until March 1st.  He said that he had already been talking with some people at work and that he hoped to be out before March 1st anyway.  I suggested the Nate thing and Josh's house as temporary solutions, if he needed a little more time.  I also told him that I might be able to buy him and extra week, if absolutely necessary.

He said that he had some prospects (He even included Christ among them.)  and he seemed optimistic about the date I gave him.  He seemed to accept the news as if it hadn't interrupted his original plans in any way.  It went fine, and we chatted for a bit; the only time he seemed shaken was after I told him he had to move and before I gave him the date.

Now that that's out of the way, how is your day going?  I've decided that this is the perfect type of week for  me: It started with Tuesday, which effectively makes Tuesday feel like a Monday.  However Wednesday, since it still serves its role as usher of the latter half of the week, still feels like a Wednesday.  So, it's as if there is no Tuesday!  That wretched day in every week when time seems nearly to stop, and as it lingers, it laughs.  Time laughs in your face as the seconds tick by, each one stretching silently to its limit before sounding off and yielding to the next.  Tuesday is a spiteful whore, and each second is an adulterous abortion, a deformed abomination, a vile doppelganger of all other time.  I don't like Tuesday.

Well I hope your day is going well and I'll see you at aftercare.

Aaron Waite
Special Education
Instructional Assistant
Sharon High School

1 comment:

WitchyEditor said...

Finally there's a light at the end of the tunnel!

Love Aaron's email...lol