Monday, January 31, 2011

A Home of Its Own!

So after hearing the polite suggestion many times from my dear friends and the few loyal supporters of my writing, I have decided to open a CEDAR FALLS blog!  Dedicated to the saucy little vignettes and not cluttered up with my daily rantings. 

I obtained a blogspot location, so if you plan on reading please book mark the following location!
www.secretsofcedarfalls.blogspot.com

I obviously would have preferred a simple www.cedarfalls.blogspot.com, but that domain was taken, and this is all there is: ????? Weird, right?  Ah well.

SO!  When I start posting at the CEDAR FALLS blog it will be a great, organized, easy way to jump on the bandwagon and start reading!  The plan is to post the vignettes in the order in which I'd intend them to be read should I ever publish them, so it should be a great way to dive in!  Then, obviously there will be new posts all the time as the story grows and sprawls and develops and maybe even one day comes to an end!  But the thing I love about Cedar Falls?  Even if one story line comes to a conclusion, the concept is open ended!  So I finish with the Delaney family Drama, so then let's move on to some other family, some other scandal!  That's why I LOVE guest submissions!  Use your imaginations and get some dirty little secrets of your own design to me and we can post those as well!

So you can feel free to check out the location, which is little more than a title at present, but which I hope to begin stocking with my stories ASAP!  The hardest decision will be which one to open with, you know?  How do I want to grab the reader and introduce them to the little world?  It is down to THIS ONE and THIS ONE and kinda THIS ONE.  Thoughts?  Or would you rather be surprised?

So STAY TUNED for a GRAND OPENING announcement!  And then make time to read saucy little stories!  Lol.

-Beth




1 comment:

WitchyEditor said...

yay! congrats on organization :) Can't wait to dive in.

I vote for the first one to open.